Search Engine Optimizer
JRG Software & TechnologiesAPPLY HERE
- Develop strategies based on client needs and business objectives
- Execute paid online advertising strategies (Google Search, Yahoo, Bing, Display, YouTube)
- Optimize campaigns to reach objectives and business goals
- Guide, train and develop associate colleagues and clients
- Develop optimization strategies and guide best practices in the team
- Use new advertising technologies and techniques to improve campaign performance
- 1+ years experience in Search or Display advertising
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Performance marketing experience
- Graduate or student of Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong math and Excel skills
- Analytical, structured and organized
- Able to train and mentor others
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Written and oral fluency in English is required
- Passionate about start-ups - everyday will be different!
- Deep knowledge of Programmatic, AdWords, Analytics, DoubleClick, Kenshoo or YouTube (preferred)
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in the world.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Experience great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of JRG team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.APPLY HERE UPLOAD RESUME