Business Development Executive / Manager
JRG - Banglore, KarnatakaAPPLY HERE
As Business Development Executive / Manager your work will be with the execution teams & tele-callers which ensure transforming meeting meetings into leads which are arranging by the tele-caller teams.. As such, you have a keen eye and a get-it-done attitude that is respected by the different teams you lead and work with. Your sales and operating leads skills are second to none and you often find yourself going above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the execution of great work. Various teams look to you for guidance and prioritization – as you monitor and manage workflow independently for multiple leads at a time, getting involved in all phases of the process.
- Collaborate with internal team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and further products required.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers' needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Must be basic knowledge about google and other search engines.
- Prepare and present excel reports.
- Proven experience as a Traffic/Studio/Resource Manager within a busy and fast-paced agency environment.
- Wide knowledge in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Possess strong passion in organisation, time management, and problem solving.
- Loves coordinating tasks, work schedules and highly detailed.
- Works well with numbers, able to break down and analyse data sets. Excel knowledge is a must.
- People person, positive and able to communicate and work together well with team members.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exposure to leading companies across a wide range of industries in South East Asia
- Work with a dynamic, highly motivated and international team with a great working atmosphere.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of JRG team, please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.