JRG Software & TechnologiesAPPLY HERE
You are a fresh creative thinker, with a passion for design in all media and making things beautiful. You live for interaction, have a contagious work ethic with a maniacal attention to detail, strive to produce the work at the highest quality standards and absorb design knowledge and trends while mentoring creative team members. You demonstrate the ability to elevate your work and that of others while radiating positivity in everything you do. Join Lion & Lion to drive your creative ideas to infinity and beyond.
- Provide design direction and support to the Creative team.
- Lead in brainstorming, project planning and developing concepts.
- Implement design strategies and produce design solutions with concept / brand consistency.
- Crafting various digital design deliverables such as websites, apps, social media visuals, ads and eDMs.
- Nurture and encourage the development of creative skill sets. Take the lead in the ideation process and supervise/oversee the quality of all creative projects.
- Coordination and planning with the Creative team, Head of Content, Creative Director and Account Managers.
- Possess strong art direction for digital channels: social media, web, mobile, app space and ads.
- Experience with digital graphic, website and interactive design as well as responsive design for devices.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a mastery of design fundamentals: layout, typography, colour and composition.
- Strategic and forward thinker and wide knowledge in the areas of digital marketing.
- Photography, video and storyboard skills and an experience in the fashion and beauty industry a plus.
- Skills in web development and knowledge of Content Management Systems, HTML5 and CSS a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-growing, dynamic company with international scope.
- A friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas.
- A very diversified job profile with a high degree of responsibility and independence.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of JRG team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.