JRG Software & TechnologiesAPPLY HERE
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and further products required.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers' needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Must be basic knowledge about google and other search engines.
- Prepare and present excel reports.
- Collaborate with internal team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Enable the qualitative meetings for Sales Manager via calls.
- 0-1 years experience in or as a tele-calling department in digital marketing agency.
- Proven experience as a Traffic/Studio/Resource Manager within a busy and fast-paced agency environment.
- Wide knowledge in digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Possess strong passion in organisation, time management, and problem solving.
- Loves coordinating tasks, work schedules and highly detailed.
- Works well with numbers, able to break down and analyse data sets. Excel knowledge is a must.
- People person, positive and able to communicate and work together well with team members.
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in the world.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Experience great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Gain greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of JRG team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.