JRG SOftware & TechnologiesAPPLY HERE
- Assist internal execution teams, being the point of contact with clients, helping to shape strategy and turning any briefs into an actionable plan.
- Manage the execution of campaigns for a range of clients.
- Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
- Serve as a resource for Creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- 1-2 years of experience in business analyst criteria.
- Have an understanding of business and grow that knowledge base through work experiences.
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Internet research and PowerPoint skills are a must.
- Ability to write content and other marketing materials as indicated by supervisors is a plus.
- Must have excellent communications skills and be able to work independently and multi-task in a team-oriented environment.
What you can expect from us
- Learn and work with some of the best business development manager in the world.
- Get the opportunity to build a huge, meaningful professional network.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Experience great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Gain greater knowledge about business and its newest cores.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of JRG team, please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted within 1-2 weeks of application submission.